London Packaging Week organiser, Easyfairs, has declared the relocation to…
It’s the ultimate in sustainable beauty packaging: a comprehensive, full-wood range with little or no plastic parts. International beauty manufacturer and provider Quadpack’s Woodacity® family has grown since the launch of the first pioneering fragrance cap in 2021.
Solutions comprise award-winning closures that function without inners and refillable pack systems that can be easily dismantled. The full collection now includes lipsticks, compacts, jars and closures for perfume bottles, lotion packs and tubes.
Denisa Stircea, Category Lead at Quadpack, said: “We are very proud to have built a collection of Woodacity® solutions for almost every packaging need over the past two years. Part of the motivation to create Woodacity® was to optimise the end-of-life solution for wood as best as we could – and that is exactly what we have achieved. Woodacity® is all-natural, non-toxic and looks 100% premium – it’s impossible not to fall in love with it! Plus, our original caps remain the best technology available for full-wood closure systems.”
The growing Woodacity® Collection today includes the following references:
- Iconic Woodacity® – a refillable lipstick in a full-wood case, developed with Aptar Beauty using its Iconic mechanism.
- Woodacity® Glass & Wood – the embodiment of elemental power, combining elegant wooden caps with Quadpack’s glass Crystal Chorus jars (4ml-100ml) and Skin-Up bottles with pumps (15ml & 30ml).
- Woodacity® Legend – a refillable jar featuring the patented Solo Twist system, boasting a modern look-and-feel and large size effect.
- Woodacity® Idol – a super-chic, refillable compact designed for left- and right-handed usage, with reusable pocket mirror.
- Woodacity® caps for lotion bottles – for bottles with a standard 24/410 neck; for use with or without a reducer, allowing consumers to pour directly from the bottle.
- Woodacity® caps for tubes – an ideal match with monolayer or aluminium tubes.
All Woodacity® solutions are made of wood from sustainably-managed European forests, with optional PEFC™ or FSC® certification. They are designed, produced, assembled and decorated at Quadpack Wood factory in Spain, which uses clean manufacturing using renewable energy, while temperature control and wood drying ovens are fuelled by a biomass boiler using production scrap.
Each reference is designed and tested in-house by Quadpack Wood’s expert team, with a number of patented solutions, including its innovative closure systems – Solo Twist, Solo Push, Solo Turn and Solo Snap, each used with an intuitive gesture.
While each Woodacity® component has its own, unique grain pattern, brands can choose to enhance them using a wide variety of decoration options, ranging from laser engraving and layering, to charring and gold leaf appliqué. Quadpack will soon be able to offer new, exciting finishes, allowing Woodacity® solutions to adapt to any creative brief.
Ultimately, Woodacity® has been conceived to inspire: bespoke designs can be created for exclusive solutions in harmony with nature.